Are you concerned with damaging the plastics on your Polaris 900/1000 when off-roading? UTV's are great off-road machines that deserve to be preserved. Here at Rough Country we keep the adventurist in mind and created Rough Country's Rock Sliders for Polaris RZR 900/1000 2-seater models!
These durable rock sliders are constructed of 1/8" thick steel and boast a massive 1.5" diameter tube. Each slider is designed to take the abuse from trees and rocks along the trails! These heavy-duty sliders are powder coated for corrosion and UV resistance to provide a sleek look to your rig.
Best of all, Rough Country's Rock Slider kit installs easily without having to drill into the frame and includes all necessary hardware for installation! Simply remove the three bolts on the factory side trim, install our hardware and you're prepared to handle any obstacle thrown your way!
- 1.5” Diameter
- 0.125 Wall thickness
- Designed to take abuse from trees or rocks along the trail.
- Powder coated for corrosion and UV resistance.
- Easy Install- No drilling of frame. Comes complete with all necessary hardware.
- Protection for the vehicle to prevent damage to doors and side panels.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Fits 2 seater models ONLY.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
IN THE BOX
- Rock Sliders